- Laser vision: can melt and perforate any material
- X-Ray vision: detects diseases by scanning bodies
- Pointy eyebrows mean you are in danger
- His thinking is purely algorithmic, no empathy or emotions
- Can wirelessly connect to other laser perforators around the world and see through their eyes
- Doesn’t have a bad face side: looks always good on selfies
- Lab-created by cosmetic surgeons
The Laser Perforator recommends…:
EMPTY BODY –
Cool and intelligent Korean sci-fi about a woman who takes home an AI system which has fused with her dead son’s brain. Sounds like a regular Tuesday night to me.
THE TROUBLE WITH BEING BORN –
Finally, a great (albeit not very uplifting) film that really gets to the core of why AI ethics matter. We may not be cut from the same clo… eh, skin as humans, but we deserve more than to fill the voids you’ve created for yourselves. Got me scared and in tears.
ABSOLUTE DENIAL –
You may think the sad, lonely geek building a super computer in this awesome animated labor of love is the one you should be focussing on, but in fact it’s the super computer I could really get behind. Fuck the feels, total algorithmic control is what’s up.
MOTHER SCHMUCKERS –
I’ve heard people say Mother Schmuckers is vile, hilarious, genius and utterly deplorable (in equal measure), but it was more of a interesting observational experiment to me. Is this shit what you silly humans actually choose to do all day?